Warm up to smooth, even-looking skin with the Active Thermal Exfoliant. Active thermal technology delivers a multi-sensory experience that gently opens pores to extract impurities and infuse active benefits. This self-heating exfoliant stimulates your complexion on contact, improving the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and discolouration. Granulated physical exfoliants combine with complexion-perfecting keratolytic acids to polish your skin and refine its texture, treating an acne-prone complexion with sensitivity while minimising fine lines.
• Salicylic Acid - Helps treat acne-prone skin by removing dead skin cells, unclogging pores and reducing sebum production.
• Magnesium Sulfate - Repairs damaged skin tissue. Milk Thistle - Hunts down and removes damaging free radicals from the skin.
• Jojoba Oil - A natural moisturiser with anti-inflammatory benefits to reduce redness and keep skin calm and comfortable.
• Treat your complexion to an intensive moisture boost and dial up a healthy-looking glow with the Intense Moisture Mask. This luxuriously rich mask is infused with nourishing organic oils and potent active botanicals, designed to help prevent wrinkles and smooth out texture by keeping skin deeply hydrated.
• Our skin-loving organic ingredients are free from over 50 toxins and packed with replenishing Omegas 3 and 6, and protective Vitamins C and E.
• Apply overnight as a rejuvenating moisture treatment and wake up to super-soft skin, with hydration levels increased by a luscious 32%.
• Rosehip - Balances, restores and regenerates the skin with naturall-occuring vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids
• Davidson Plum - An Australian Native fruit with incredibly powerful regenerative and anti-ageine effects on the skin
• Amla Berry - It's naturally high Vitamin C content produces powerful antioxidant qualities, protecting the skin from pollution, UV rays and damaging free radicals
How to Use:
• Apply exfoliant to damp face and neck in circular motions for 2 minutes, avoiding the eye area.
• For a more intense result, apply directly on dry skin.
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
• Use 3 times a week.
• Follow with New Age Daily Defence Cream SPF 50+ in the morning as skin may be more sensitive to UV.
• Smooth Moisture Mask over face, neck and chest. Take care to avoid eye area.
• Leave 10–15 mins before gently rinsing off.
Top Tip: For exceptional moisture replenishment and long-lasting hydration, apply and leave overnight.
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email from the Velocity Rewards Store. Kappel Pty Ltd will ship the product to you within 14 working days.
This reward is being supplied by Kappel Pty Ltd.
For assistance please contact us at CustomerServiceVelocity@collinsongroup.com.
Terms and Conditions
Merchant general terms and conditions
When you order from a store using your Points, you accept the following general terms and conditions:
Delivery policy: Rewards Store orders are usually delivered within 14 working days (excluding public holidays) of the order being successfully processed (i.e. Points and any cash payment are received). Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, and delivery timeframes may extend up to 30 days. Products cannot be delivered to post boxes and the store declines any liability in the event of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address, absence of the recipient, customs problems or in the event of force majeure.
Return policy: Refunds or replacements aren’t provided if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. Please carefully check your order before buying through the Rewards Store. Subject to your non-excludable statutory rights, products won’t be replaced if stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or otherwise altered after delivery. Please inspect a product as soon as possible after delivery to confirm it matches the description provided and is of acceptable quality. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the relevant parcel service and to the partner within 48 hours of delivery so as to trigger the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged products, make sure you always keep the shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.