With Apple Watch Nike Series 7 and the built-in Nike Run Club app, you can track your workouts and listen to Guided Runs. Listen to music from your watch for motivation. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility. And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
- Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- Get exclusive Nike watch faces
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swim-proof design3
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
- Take an ECG at any time, anywhere2
- Get high- and low-heart-rate and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new Tai Chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like Running, Yoga, Swimming and Dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging5
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers6
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1 Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2 The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/au/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3 Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust-resistant.
4 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
5 Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
6 A$14.99 per month after trial. Offer is good for three months after eligible device is activated. Only one offer can be redeemed per Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices purchased. A Family Sharing group has a maximum of six family members. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/promo/pdf/EN_AU_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf. Apple Fitness+ requires a subscription.
What's in the box:
- Apple Watch Nike Series 7 41mm GPS Aluminium Case
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 14 working days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Merchant general terms and conditions
When you order from a store using your Points, you accept the following general terms and conditions:
Delivery policy: Rewards Store orders are usually delivered within 14 working days (excluding public holidays) of the order being successfully processed (i.e. Points and any cash payment are received). Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, and delivery timeframes may extend up to 30 days. Products cannot be delivered to post boxes and the store declines any liability in the event of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address, absence of the recipient, customs problems or in the event of force majeure.
Return policy: Refunds or replacements aren’t provided if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. Please carefully check your order before buying through the Rewards Store. Subject to your non-excludable statutory rights, products won’t be replaced if stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or otherwise altered after delivery. Please inspect a product as soon as possible after delivery to confirm it matches the description provided and is of acceptable quality. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the relevant parcel service and to the partner within 48 hours of delivery so as to trigger the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged products, make sure you always keep the shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.