Apple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can take an ECG, measure heart rate and blood oxygen, and track temperature changes for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle. And with Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe and connected.
- Temperature sensor3 provides retrospective ovulation estimates and advanced cycle tracking features4
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app2
- Take an ECG at any time, anywhere1
- Get high- and low-heart-rate and irregular rhythm notifications1
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS5 and Crash Detection
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced metrics and ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with Waypoints and Backtrack
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- The most crack-resistant front crystal, IP6X dust resistance and swim-proof design6, and increased durability for fitness and activity
- Call, text and email with just a few taps
- Listen to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Large, Always-On, edge-to-edge display
- All-day battery life8 and fast charging
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, Core and Deep sleep
- With cellular, stay connected even without your iPhone nearby11
- Stream or sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Set up and manage an Apple Watch for each family member, straight from your iPhone, with Family Setup12
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations10
Go to apple.com/au/watch/compare for a complete set.
Apple Watch Series 8 requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
2Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
3The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose.
4The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
5Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
6Apple Watch Series 8 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 8 should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-au/HT205000.
8Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
10A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
11Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
12Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility.
What's in the box?
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular 45mm Silver Stainless Steel Case with Silver Milanese Loop
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email from the Velocity Rewards Store. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 14 working days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman Commercial.
For assistance please contact us at CustomerServiceVelocity@collinsongroup.com.
Terms and Conditions
Merchant general terms and conditions
When you order from a store using your Points, you accept the following general terms and conditions:
Delivery policy: Rewards Store orders are usually delivered within 14 working days (excluding public holidays) of the order being successfully processed (i.e. Points and any cash payment are received). Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, and delivery timeframes may extend up to 30 days. Products cannot be delivered to post boxes and the store declines any liability in the event of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address, absence of the recipient, customs problems or in the event of force majeure.
Return policy: Refunds or replacements aren’t provided if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. Please carefully check your order before buying through the Rewards Store. Subject to your non-excludable statutory rights, products won’t be replaced if stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or otherwise altered after delivery. Please inspect a product as soon as possible after delivery to confirm it matches the description provided and is of acceptable quality. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the relevant parcel service and to the partner within 48 hours of delivery so as to trigger the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged products, make sure you always keep the shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.