Apple Watch Nike Series 6 with the Nike Run Club app is your ultimate running partner. And built-in cellular lets you leave your phone behind.1
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music2 and stay connected without your phone.1 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
· Nike Run Club app
· Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
· New, more customisable Nike watch faces
· GPS + Cellular model lets you call, messages and get directions without your phone1
· Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app4
· The Always-On Retina display is 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
· S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
· 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
· Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
· Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
· Swim-proof design5
· Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks2
· Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
· High- and low-heart-rate notifications
· Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
· Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
· Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist6
· International emergency calling from your watch7
· WatchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
· Aluminium cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS–14 or later.
1Carrier plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
2Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
3Not intended for use as personal protective equipment (PPE).
4Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
5ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
6Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
7The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/au/watchos/feature-availability.
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email from the Velocity Rewards Store. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 14 working days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman Commercial.
For assistance please contact us at CustomerServiceVelocity@collinsongroup.com.
Terms and Conditions
Merchant general terms and conditions
When you order from a store using your Points, you accept the following general terms and conditions:
Delivery policy: Rewards Store orders are usually delivered within 14 working days (excluding public holidays) of the order being successfully processed (i.e. Points and any cash payment are received). Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, and delivery timeframes may extend up to 30 days. Products cannot be delivered to post boxes and the store declines any liability in the event of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address, absence of the recipient, customs problems or in the event of force majeure.
Return policy: Refunds or replacements aren’t provided if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. Please carefully check your order before buying through the Rewards Store. Subject to your non-excludable statutory rights, products won’t be replaced if stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or otherwise altered after delivery. Please inspect a product as soon as possible after delivery to confirm it matches the description provided and is of acceptable quality. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the relevant parcel service and to the partner within 48 hours of delivery so as to trigger the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged products, make sure you always keep the shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.