Chase the wave — longer, with Instinct® Solar - Surf Edition. This rugged GPS surf watch boasts solar charging — giving incredible battery life — and is water-rated to 100 meters. Dedicated surf features such as tide data and a surfing activity help you make the most of every wave. Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) help you track in more challenging environments than with GPS alone. Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress, sleep and Pulse Ox. Get the most out of the sports you love with preloaded activity profiles such as surfing, running, biking, swimming and more. Smart notifications at the wrist keep you connected to what matters.
• Up to 24 days of battery life in smartwatch mode or 54 days when solar charging — and up to 30 hours in GPS mode or 38 hours when solar charging
• Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
• Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
• Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile; tide data lets you stay up to date on ocean conditions
• Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
• Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox
• Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleep with Body Battery™ energy monitoring
• Stay connected with smart notifications to see messages right on your wrist
• View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Popink will ship the product to you within 14 working days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For assistance please contact us at CustomerServiceVelocity@collinsongroup.com.
Terms and Conditions
Merchant general terms and conditions
When you order from a store using your Points, you accept the following general terms and conditions:
Delivery policy: The transactions are processed and, as the case may be, the orders are shipped or sent by email (valuable documents, for instance) within 5 working days except where otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery timeframes may extend up to 30 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. Products can not be deliverable to postboxes and the store declines any liability in the event of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address, absence of the recipient, customs problems or in the event of force majeure.
Return policy: Unused products may be returned in compliance with the applicable general terms and conditions, i.e. in their original packaging at the purchaser's expense. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the relevant parcel service and to the partner within 48 hours of delivery so as to trigger the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged products, make sure you always keep the shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return Policy may differ, so please check the Terms and Conditions of the product you purchased in relation to the merchant.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.