Delivering prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the worlds toughest endurance races, the Ferrari 488 GTE is a car like no other. Now you can create your own LEGO Technic model version, complete with authentic design details just like on the iconic original.
With amazing attention to detail, this racing car model is a true expression of Ferraris endurance racer. Features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel that steers the car. Original stickers and authentic colours add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Escape the ordinary
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate excellent design. A new hands-on project for yourself, or the ideal gift for a motorsport fan, this LEGO Technic building kit provides an immersive build with a beautiful display model to enjoy.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
- With original race stickers and a faithful colour scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51 inches (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsports fan.
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsports.
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
- Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and bonnet.
- This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO Technic sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features for anyone interested in engineering and technology.
- LEGO Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time its been that way since 1958.
- LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email from the Velocity Rewards Store. B Dynamic will ship the product to you within 14 working days.
This reward is being supplied by B Dynamic Pty Ltd.
For assistance please contact us at CustomerServiceVelocity@collinsongroup.com.
Terms and Conditions
Merchant general terms and conditions
When you order from a store using your Points, you accept the following general terms and conditions:
Delivery policy: Rewards Store orders are usually delivered within 14 working days (excluding public holidays) of the order being successfully processed (i.e. Points and any cash payment are received). Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, and delivery timeframes may extend up to 30 days. Products cannot be delivered to post boxes and the store declines any liability in the event of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address, absence of the recipient, customs problems or in the event of force majeure.
Return policy: Refunds or replacements aren’t provided if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. Please carefully check your order before buying through the Rewards Store. Subject to your non-excludable statutory rights, products won’t be replaced if stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or otherwise altered after delivery. Please inspect a product as soon as possible after delivery to confirm it matches the description provided and is of acceptable quality. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the relevant parcel service and to the partner within 48 hours of delivery so as to trigger the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged products, make sure you always keep the shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.