For every day, for every occasion. The Lola features a clean and simple design with date & easy-to-read hour index marking.The tapered case design makes the watch feel extremely thin and comfortable to wear. Water resistant up to 50 meters (165 feet), backed with a limited five-year worldwide warranty. Sunray metal dial; Etched and mirrored seal hour markers; Japanese quartz slim movement with date; Custom designed marine-grade solid stainless; Hardened mineral crystal lens; Ionic plated 23k gold, titanium carbide, midnight black; 50m / 165ft waterproof tested; stainless steel bracelet and single locking clasp.
How to redeem your reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Onsport will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Onsport.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
When you place an order on the Awards eShop, you enter a buying agreement with the merchant and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time). In case of delayed shipments due to incomplete Consumer details, Merchant will attempt to contact Consumer to update delivery details. If no resolution has been made after 3 attempts the order will be cancelled, and Consumer and Collinson notified accordingly.
5. In case of delayed shipments due to incomplete delivery information, the merchant will attempt to contact you to update delivery details. If no resolution can be reached after 3 attempts the order will be cancelled, and you and Collinson be notified accordingly. Any cash payment towards the product will be refunded to the debit/credit card and any points redeemed will be returned to your account (excluding all delivery charges).
6. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
7. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
8. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified."